Billionaire Startup Masters, How they Got their money and Multiplied it
Part of Masters Series - Masters STR
- Bill Gates
- Sackler Family Saga of Opiod Crisis
How Gates Kept and Multiplied Money after Microsoft
- Meet Mr. Money Mustache
- gates cascade holdings - Google Search
- Cascade Investment - Wikipedia
- Business | Convicted Felons Handle Gates Fortune | Seattle Times Newspaper
- Gates No Longer World's Richest Man
- Cascade Investment, L.L.C. - 13F Holdings - William Gates and Michael Larson - Fintel.io
Bill Gates - Billions in Fierce Monopoly to Malaria
Too much power in K12 education - charter schools
- With Gates and wealthy donors fourth time around the state allowed subsidy of charter schools.
- Essentially steamrolled millions of voters using money.
Sackler Family Saga of Opiod Crisis
Quietly made $15b+ leader in causing Opioid crisis lowering life expectancy
But how did they make their money? As the mass marketing of the opioid OxyContin their Purdue Pharma was the original fuel behind the American opioid epidemic.
Charity, Ritzy Museums - Very Public Giving for "Art"
The Sackler family, owners of Purdue Pharma have long been known for their generous funding of numerous cultural institutions around the world.
Their reputation became so bad, the National Portrait Gallery and Tate galleries in London, as well as the Guggenheim Museum in New York, said they would no longer take its donations.