- see error console line numbers
- TIP: Keep checklist/list of common errors - often it is same ones that keep coming up!
PDB Print out into console
- PDB (Python Debugger). That comes in a standart set of usual python distribution
- key docs http://docs.python.org/2/library/pdb.html
command list http://docs.python.org/2/library/pdb.html#debugger-commands
In code that you may need to debug import pdb
- And then somewhere in code in a place where you need to stop and watch. pdb.set_trace()
- Execute server in some accessible console (eg in a ssh terminal) ..
- CLI when it hits path of code .. will provide REPL >>> param ['exapmple', 'values', 'list'] >>> help >>> print param # ['exapmple', 'values', 'list'] >>> dir(param) # Lists more detail about variables, etc..