Development Policies and Economics Myths - Indian Brown Sahibs and Yellow Puppets
Traditional Economics : Rich Nations' Promoted Myths and Brainwashing
Keynesian economics debate
Globalization since 1980
"Free Markets" Dogma by UK Finance/Wall Street
REALITY: Tax Havens to protect Oligarch wealth
REALITY: UK and France safest haven of worst Economic criminals
Development Economics Promoted Dogma and Realities
REALITY: Developing Countries snookered out of Commodities and Resources
REALITY: Developing Markets as dumping grounds
Developing Countries : Economic Miracles Policies
Japan Second Miracles
S. Korea Miracles
Developing Countries : Weak State Policies
REALITY: Developing Markets have weak Democratic Institutions
REALITY: Developing Markets have little Capital
FAT PROFITS PROMISE - How China became factory floor - by sucking up to Globalists and Financialists
Planned economic development - favored by USSR/Nehru Dynasty
Capital or labour-intensity of the method of production of goods : Political Choice or Economic Optimization
Maurice Dobb-Sen promoted maximising investible surpluses, maintaining constant real wages and using the entire increase in labour productivity, due to technological change, to raise the rate of accumulation. In other words, workers were expected to demand no improvement in their standard of living despite having become more productive.
This choice was central to development strategies and that such choices were inter-twined with decisions over the type of goods to be produced and the scale of operation of an industry.
While seeming reasonable, it is sadly a communist ploy and evades the question of proper business management and optimization of the manufacturing enterprise. Often the real issue is Capital is scarce due to the looting of the economy by cronies (doesn't matter if communist/capitalist) and their clients (unions, military, etc).
- Bagchi, Amiya Kumar. (1977) Choice of techniques and technological development in underdeveloped countries: a critique of the non-neoclassical orthodoxy. Calcutta: Centre for Studies in Social Sciences.
- Stewart, Frances. (1972): "Choice of technique in developing countries." The Journal of Development Studies 9.1 99-121.
- Sen, Amartya. (1968). Choice of techniques: an aspect of the theory of planned economic development. Oxford: Blackwell.
Bengali Brown Sahibs
Amartya Sen is just one in the line of a list of Bengali brown sahib British, Jewish and Chinese loyalists
Bengalis have captured key Media and University Slots
- Most of our TV channels are foreign funded, where disinformation is spread every day by the likes of Teetsa Setalvad , Shabana Azmi, ANI, NDTV, etc. - Ajit Vadakayil
East Bengali refugees given cushy land and Central Govt positions as Congress Tools
Raja Ram Mohan Roy
Tagore dynasty andChina enslaving Opium/Silver Trade
East India Company was financed by European banks often controlled by Jewish elites led by the Rothschilds. Calcutta was convenient location to be the hub of a vast hinterland of the Bengali agriculture re-targetted to growing opium for export to China.
All the past Freemasons were agents of this world wide opium trade , sustained by the Jews. Debendra Nath Tagore ( Rabindranath's grandfather ) who had opium connections with Rothschild and became fabulously rich. .. Shantiniketan was built with opium money. Amartya Sen vacations at Shantiniketan even today, he was born there and named by Tagore too. - Ajit Vadakayil
Amartya Kumar Sen - Economist Cambridge
Sen has got acclaim for contributions to welfare economics, social choice theory, economic and social justice, economic theories of famines, decision theory, development economics, public health, and measures of well-being of countries.
In 2014+ he is heavily against Narendra Modi just before the heavily scandal-ridden and corrupt Congress Party was blown out of the water.
- " he has not done enough to make minorities feel safe." saying while Gujarat boomed, its Muslims feared Modi.
criticised Modi’s model of governance
Born to a well connected Bengali family in Dhaka, 3 November 1933 now age 86
- Father Ashutosh Sen was well connected with the Congress elite
- Professor of Chemistry at Dhaka University
- 1945 moved with his family to West Bengal.
- then Development Commissioner in Delhi
- then Chairman of the West Bengal Public Service Commission.
- Mother Amita Sen
- the daughter of Kshiti Mohan Sen, the eminent Sanskritist and scholar of ancient and medieval India,
- KM Sen was also highly connected, and the second Vice Chancellor of Visva Bharati University from 1953–1954.
- She was a close associate of Rabindranath Tagore who gave his name
- 1954 B.A. in Economics/math Presidency College, Kolkata,
- 1955 Second BA Economics from Trinity College, Cambridge, starting his PhD finishing research by 1956
- Sen was a member of the secret society Cambridge Apostles (a Christian Evangelical group) during his time at Cambridge.
- 1955 Even without PhD "OFFERED" Head of the Economics Department of the newly created Jadavpur University in Calcutta - a later Top tier university
- 1959 PhD thesis - "The Choice of Techniques" - under intolerant post-Keynesian, Joan Robinson
- 1972 has taught and worked in the United Kingdom and the United States. Now a Harvard prof of economics
- Claim, Amartya's first wife was a great Indian nationalist Nabaneeta Dev who could not tolerate his shameful sucking up to the white man to further his career prospects.
- 1998 He was awarded the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences
- 1999 Awarded India's Bharat Ratna in by the Congress Govt for his work in welfare economics.
Claim that Sen Whitewashed 1943 Bengal Famine that killed 5.2m to save Churchill image
Amartya Sen was given the Nobel prize for white washing the most terrible thing done in history-- deliberate starvation of 5.2 million Bengalis during the famine in 1943. Amartya Sen was given the Nobel prize at Rothschild's recommendation and also the Bharat Ratna by our W [Manmohan Sing, a Harvard trained PM in Congress UPA Govt] who also signed away India's nuclear rights too. He wrote theorizing :-
- There was adequate food in Bengal at the time of the great famine in 1943.
- There was NO need for Churchill to send rice to India .
- Diverting grain ships from Australia passing India enroute to Suez Canal every few days, was NOT necessary
- Bengalis did panic buying and greedy hoarding in a disgraceful manner.
- The local administration consisting of mainly Bengalis were corrupt and inefficient in food distribution.
- How incompetence and corruption can cause famine in a land of plenty.
- Root cause of famine was inflation and speculative hoarding by Bengalis. It was NOT hoarded by British for the army.
- Food was stocked 13% more in Bengal than in 1943 than in 1941. Hence it was OK for Churchill to export food from India.
- Famine cannot exist in proper democracy. ( India under princely states never had famine )
- 1943 famine was a local Bengali man made thing. The incompetence was native NOT of the British.
- Bengali producers exported food.
- Wages of labourers was NOT in par with food prices. Enough food was there , believe me, I saw it in the local bania godowns .
Amartya Sen's third wife is Emma Rothschild, who is the direct blood sister of Amschel Mayor James Rothschild.
Lord Mountabatten was in Rothschild's patronage like Churchill-- both are related by blood. Churchill's mother Jennie was a Rothschild. Mountbatten's wife Edwina was a Rothschild. - Ajit Vadakayil
In 1940s Bengalis were NOT ALLOWED to cultivate rice-- or the Japanese would eat it, right? Instead the British pushed cash crops and persecuted Bengalis who refused to cultivate Opium , Jute and Indigo on their rice growing lands. Bengal was the granary of India till the British in the form of Rothschild owned British East India Company, stepped in and started cultivating cash crops and Opium , in their effort to get rich.
- Bengal was lush green with clear ponds full of fish every where. To survive there was NO need for rice. Because of 70000 confiscated boats, the people starved, as the inland water navigation system collapsed.
- The British parliament wanted to pass a resolution to send food to India immediately. This was stone walled by Churchill, who asked sarcastically in British parliament " If there is famine in India, why is bloody Gandhi not dead yet?" Dozens of Australian ships loaded with grain enroute to Mediterranean, could have eased up the situation immediately. Churchill using his wartime powers and his powers given by Rothschild who was more important than the King of England , said NO!
- To survive men enlisted just to get survive as soldiers. Also fed in Calcutta were 350,000 WW2 soldiers who retreated from Burma, under Japanese assault. In fact Churchill exported rice in this current dire situation , from Calcutta and other ports of India. The cost of food now increased and the poor man could NOT afford it.
- Claimed is that Churchill in retaliation for Bose's vast popularity in Bengal, viciously decided to take revenge by doing NOTHING at height of the famine, shifting ships in Bay of Bengal laden with food to other ports. "Starve the bloody Bengalis--never mind if they are connected to the rest of well fed India by roads, railway lines, aircraft and ships."
- The British Govt could not care less about women , children and older people.
- Bengalis were forbidden to plant rice. It happened in 1769, causing a great famine killing more than 10 million Bengalis. Warren Hastings was found guilty in 1770 and was censured verbally.
"I couldn't help telling Churchill, that I didn't see much difference between his outlook and Hitler's, which annoyed him no little." - memoirs of Leopold Charles Maurice Stennett Amery, First Lord of the Admiralty (1922–1924) and Secretary of State for India
Birlas and Opium trade - Nehru and Gandhi did nothing as millions died
At the height of the 1943 famines, Gandhi was (like our present Anna Hazare) and out of touch with reality that he was staying in Opium runner Ghanshyam Birla's house.
Nehru did nothing. Nehru is well known to be infatuated by the Mountabattens esp. sexually attracted and obsessed with Mountabatten's wife.
Tatas tried to grab fertile land
Tata tried to build a bullshit NANO car factory in Singur, using his clout.