eu Flashcards Specs, UXD - EduTech Learning Specs4Us PVT
- Part of series SPECS4US - Specs4US All - Series and Guide
Specs for Flashcards
- evant/flutter_study: Flashcard app written in flutter
- gabrielmissio/FlashCards: Flutter
- mrjasonweaver/flashcarder: Flutter flash card app
- dijax/flaword: flashcards app using flutter
- aemreaydin/flutter_flashcard: A Flashcard app for my french class.
- JaidenRM/flashcards: Quick and simple app to get some exposure to Flutter/Dart first
- MarcElrick/memory_express_app: A flutter flashcard app for memorisation.
Theory: Leitner, Anki, Flashcards
Leitner box - Spaced repetition
- kecsot/Leitner-Box-Flashcard: SRS based Flashcard Android application
- erubinovitz/LearnBetter: Use Leitner System to improve user learning
- Spoork/Memorizor: Memorizor is an android app designed to help learners memorize information using the Leitner strategy of flash cards.
- hdnvd/WordBox: an Android app made to learn new language words using leitner box method
- KazimierzMigdal/me_llamo_django: Me llamo django is an original project aimed at increasing the effectiveness of Spanish language learning. The project contains a set of Polish-Spanish memocards which are generated daily for each user in the number specified by them. The implemented method of Leitner's repetition makes that the memocard with the learned words are sent to the user again after some time depending on the level of memory of a given word
- joeig/memodrop: Rapid learning process for people with tight schedules. Implementation of the Leitner system using flash cards.
- AliForghani/Leitnerapy: A sql-based GUI to help memorizing new words efficiently.
- enamodeka/Leitner-Box-Online: Online implementation of Leitner's box memorisation system.
- IgnacioJPickering/pyleitner: Python implementation of leitner flashcards
- mowhamadrexa/leitnerbox: Leitner system for learning new words
- eds8531/Leitner-Notes: A program that reads notes and creates flashcards. The program then creates daily flashcards lists. If you get a card wrong, you will see it again tomorrow. If you get a card right, you will see the card at a date later than tomorrow. The more consecutive times you get a card right, the longer the period before you will see it again.
- rddy/leitnerq: A queueing network model for spaced repetition
- Sid Reddy
- shaula/vocuLarry: enter vocabularies and train them with card boxes (Leitner system)
- luisrubio/ls-flashcards: Flashcard app that uses the Leitner system method to study flashcards more efficiently
- riadd/jMemorize: Memorize is written in Java and uses Leitner flashcards to make memorizing facts not only more efficient but also more fun. jMemorize manages your learn progress and features categories, Unicode flashcard texts, statistics and an intuitive interface.
- jMemorize download | SourceForge.net
- fbthb/leitner-flashcard: vocabulary trainer german - english, based on the Leitner-system.
- Aroweeri/MemoryLog: A utility that helps the user keep track of a leitner-style spaced repitition studying system.