mstr Fitness Health Apps Series
- A+ Walking Apps - Tip COMBINE with Weight loss tracking!
- Cardiac Rehab
- ---- Weight Loss apps positioned - mktrvw
- STR FITness Apps Series - Marketing Strategic Overview
- Body Position Apps - too many - not enough usage
- Running Apps
- Biking Apps
- D Gym and Weight Lifting Apps - too many - not enough usage
- Health Chronic disease oriented Training
- --- Gym Apps that can be As good as Personal Trainers for Celebrities
- mTop Gym Workout apps
A+ Walking Apps - Tip COMBINE with Weight loss tracking!
- BetterMe: Walking and Weight loss
- FitBit activity tracker
- Pacer, a pedometer and blood pressure tracker;
A Gym Cardio - Bike, Running - no need to track?
Target 50+ or seniors
---- Weight Loss apps positioned - mktrvw
MyFitnessPal, a calorie counter and diet tracker
STR FITness Apps Series - Marketing Strategic Overview
MOST used FITness Apps
Too many Apps
Fit apps benefit more younger healthier Fit-Geeks not 50+ or seniors
The FIT bias is reflected in the top health Apps
Calm meditation was #1, but Headspace animated but paid app was #15
Fitness workouts - change a lot - Aug'19 - one by GetFit, and BetterMe:Weight Loss were high
AllTrails: Hike, Bike & Run
Flo Health - Period and Ovulation Tracker Chinese
- Clue Period replaced older Period Tracker Lite, a menstrual-cycle tracker
Avoid Gym tracking apps - Covid-19 era
Body Position Apps - too many - not enough usage
Apps for timing Runs
- opticon.com - parkrun uses it
D Gym and Weight Lifting Apps - too many - not enough usage
Push Pull Legs - weekly scheduling
Health Chronic disease oriented Training
- Reduce Insulin Resistance by building more muscle
--- Gym Apps that can be As good as Personal Trainers for Celebrities
Personal Trainer in your pocket
How do celebrities like Madonna look great even in mid-50s? Well they spend lots of money on dieticians, personal chefs and, tough-love personal trainers who design and then IMPLEMENT supervised training to that plan - ensuring the missing link EXECUTION! - keep them motivated - show up day after day - do what they’re told with progressive enhancement of fitness
- Having a personal trainer is definitely simpler than leaving all of the workout planning and personal motivation up to unreliable you.
Building a TRUSTED training program - more confidence=> compliance
Survey/Personalize - What are YOUR objectives?
tone your thighs
lift more weights
become a faster runner
Reduce Insulin Resistance by building more muscle
mTop Gym Workout apps
1 JEFIT.com All-in-one for Gyms
It contains powerful fitness routine planning and tracking tools that help you target your workouts and keep easy track of your progress.
Plan a routine—you can build whole workouts around individual body parts, if you like
help you find new exercises to achieve your goals.
Do your gym sequence - telling you what’s next
- Even timing rest periods between exercise
- Heart rate tracking, integration - so your heart rate doesn't go too low!
- Tracking and stores your info for later reference
Cool charts and analysis
Database of workouts including animations
- It packs more than 1,300 instructions and animations
2 StrongLifts.com 5x5 for Gym
Based on Bob Harper's popular StrongLifts 5x5 workout—5 sets of 5 reps of free weight compound lifts.
This app is tries to leverage that program to make you really strong, really fast on only three workouts a week.
Like your own personal trainer, StrongLifts tells you what exercises to do, how much weight you should lift (making on-the-fly adjustments when you plateau or fail)
- It congratulates you when you put in a solid effort or achieve an important goal.
3 CardioTrainer for Gym
4 Skimble.com Workout Videos of Personal Trainer for Gym
Has thousands of free workouts coached by real-life personal trainers that walk you through each exercise with timed step-by-step audio, photo and video, and—bonus—offer the same encouragement as flesh-and-blood trainers but won’t humiliate you on an off day.
Use the “Shakerciser” to choose a random workout based the amount of time you have and what area you want to focus on.
5 GAIN Fitness.com goal-oriented Cross Trainer for Gym
- IOS only?
Builds personalized fitness programs from 350-plus exercises—for strength training, calisthenics, plyometrics and yoga—that are developed and coached by real-life trainers.
DO IT RIGHT WAY: Master your technique with high-def images, voice commands and targeted form cues.
Like a premium trainer, this goal-oriented app also tracks each workout and keeps you on track to succeed.
6 Fitness Builder.com for Gym
Has a massive library of instructional training videos, live streaming personal trainers, progress reports, drag-and-drop workout builders and fitness plans.
- BM$ You lose a lot of the FREE features after a trial month, but still get 300-plus exercise photos and videos and a handful of PumpOne workouts. It’s $6.99/month to continue at the Plus level.
7 Nike Training Club for Women in Gyms
Get Serena strong with Nike’s women-specific personal training app. More than 100 custom-built workouts—30-45 minutes for full-body and 15 minutes for targeted—shape and tone your every body part. Just enter your current fitness level and start sweating. The more you exercise, the more rewards you unlock, including workouts from celebs, pro athletes and trainers.