Health Startups ST4US
- Health Startups Overview focus in USA
- Health Tech, Coaching, Wellness
- Telemedicine and Dr Appointment BM$
- Health E-Commerce, Retail, Pharmacy
- Pharma, Biottech, Lifesciences Recent IPOs
- Health Devices and Diagnostics
- Health IPOs sort
- Indian hST in USA
Health Startups Overview focus in USA
Health Tech, Coaching, Wellness
Corporate Wellness "General"
10-20% Health Inflation - Big companies have seen per-worker healthcare costs increase by more than 80 percent just since 2000.
Obesity Key Problem. Over 60% even in 2006 of the work force is either overweight or obese so getting your employees to slim down can result in significant health cost savings for your company.
- Encouraging weight loss is a touchy issue.
- Do employees listen to "lectures" when you tell employees directly that it’s difficult to provide higher wages and better benefits when so much of the company’s money is going to support avoidable illnesses.
- INCENTIVES - How ot setup employees will see its financial, physical and emotional benefits.
- This is the reason for Walmart, etc. insisting every employee can lift and carry 25-50 pound loads.
Step-counter Fitness is Ancient
Joy of losing weight
Losing weight can be a very life-affirming experience. People become happy and gain confidence. This translates to more effective, productive employees who are likely to feel intense loyalty for helping them turn things around. So a company that empowers people to lose weight may not only see an improvement in healthcare costs, it may gain better employees. And that, in itself, is a good reason to make the commitment.
Corporate Weight Loss BM$
Consumer Weight Loss, Fitness, Diet Coaching
Telemedicine and Dr Appointment BM$
Dr Appointment, Intermediation BM$
Health E-Commerce, Retail, Pharmacy
A new age natural nutritional supplements brand to address challenges and solve problems that are a consequence of one's modern lifestyle
Nihaal Mariwala, Founder
GoodRx $12.7B 2020
Hims & Hers $1.6B 2020
23andMe $3.5b 2020 - Personalized Genomics
Ancestry.com - Taken Private by PE - Personalized Genomics
One Medical $1.7b 2018
Oscar Health $7.3b 2021
Clover Health $3.7B 2021 - Medicare Advantage
Pharma, Biottech, Lifesciences Recent IPOs
Moderna $7.5 2019
PRECIGEN $1.5b 2013
Stemcentrx $5.8b 2016
CureVac Aug 2020
Health Devices and Diagnostics
Butterfly $1.5B 2020
cancer liquid biopsy startup
Health IPOs sort
Soma $2b, 2020
ONantHealth $1.7b 2016
FlatIron $2.2b 2018
Auris $3.4b 2019
Adaptive $2.4b 2019
10xGenomics $3.6B 2019
Smile Savers? $2.4B 2019
Gan & Lee $3.6b 2020
Indian hST in USA
Praduman Jain, CEO