Interview Questions in Flutter
Published May 20, 2020, 7:25 a.m.
in blog Programming
- What is the difference between a StatelessWidget and a StatefulWidget in Flutter?
- Explain the Stateful Widget Lifecycle?
- When do you use the WidgetsBindingObserver?
- What is Flutter tree shaking?
- What is a Spacer widget?
- What is the difference between hot restart and hot reload?
- What is an InheritedWidget? List some examples.
- Why is the build() method on State and not StatefulWidgets?
- What is a pubspec file in Dart?
- How is Flutter native?
- What is a Navigator and what are Routes in Flutter?
- What is a PageRoute?
- Explain async, await and Futures.
- How can you update a ListView dynamically?
- What is a Stream?
- What are keys in Flutter and when should you use it?
- What are GlobalKeys?
- When should you use mainAxisAlignment and crossAxisAlignment?
- When can you use double.INFINITY?
- What is Ticker, Tween and AnimatedBuilder?
- What is ephemeral state?
- What is an AspectRatio widget used for?
- How would you access StatefulWidget properties from its State?
- Is there a suggested limit to the number of FloatingActionButtons a screen can have? Give a reason(s) for your answer
- Mention two or more operations that would require you to use or return a Future.
There are no comments yet
Add new comment
Menus and Appbar actions
Outbound,Sending Customer UX Marketing
Cb Events, Buttons in Flutter
Cu Custom Widgets for Flutter