Demo, Showcase, Market Engage, Gamification
- ECLaboratorio/BubbleShowCase-Android: BubbleShowCase is a framework that let you to use informative bubbles to help your users pointing out different App features.
- android/camera-samples: Multiple samples showing the best practices in camera APIs on Android.
- TradeMe/MapMe: The Android maps adapter
Media, Music, TV, YT
- jmimohsin/Vitamio-Android: Vitamio android SDK example to play Video.
- halilozercan/BetterVideoPlayer: Video playback on Android, made better in Kotlin, wrapping around the stock MediaPlayer API.
- PierfrancescoSoffritti/android-youtube-player: YouTube Player library for Android and Chromecast, stable and customizable.
- chrisbanes/tivi: Tivi is a work-in-progress TV show tracking Android app, which connects to Trakt.tv. It is still in its early stages of development and currently only contains two pieces of UI. It is under heavy development.
- antoniolg/LimeApp: Open source Application based on the tutorials written in http://www.limecreativelabs.com. The best way to quickly test tutorial result.
- antoniolg/Bandhook-Kotlin: A showcase music app for Android entirely written using Kotlin language emil10001/SimpleMusicPlayer: This is a test project for the SoundHandler lib. emil10001/AndoridNoiseGenerator: Contains four tabs of nine buttons. Each button is a different frequency. Press a button, hear a noise. emil10001/SoundHandler: Simple android library for playing looped music and sound effects.
- jmimohsin/Android-Google-Map-2: Android Google Map 2 Project to find friend location with live movement.
Maps, Fencing, Places, Beacons
KT cdmunoz/GeofencesDemo-Kotlin: A demo project in which a couple of locations are defined (hard coded) as geofences, then using a GoogleApiClient for Android and location play services, we can identify if the user is entering or exiting a region (geofence). It is all implemented in Kotlin version 1.0.6