mr ES Frameworks Review
mr ES Frameworks
- It’s based on a representation of knowledge called the Cogito Knowledge Graph that is something pretty similar to the ontologies discussed previously.
- It uses NLP to understand the words in the same way that people do by using a semantic analysis that is probably quite similar to the one described in this document.
- It is able to learn from human experts and written communications to acquire new knowledge, this is something similar to the clustering analysis.
- It provides all the functionality required by the search engine and the recommender system out of the box.
In mid 1990s as stated in their website is used by some big companies like Microsoft, Vodafone, ING Direct …
- Demos that can be tested online http://www.expertsystem.com/discover-cogito-demo/ to really understand why this commercial system can do.