mr Workflow Review
- Valued at $1.1b end 2019, has a total funding of outsized new financing now totalling $132m, based in SFO
Sarah Cannon from Index Ventures, the partner leading the outsized financing round in Instabase
Why no appstores exist for SaaS like Apple's appstore, everything was laboriously custom built?
- Can't a bank buy an app for credit fraud, or for income verifications
- Strong ability to line up F50 customers - several already paying >$1m/year for product
- Expanding customer base currently mainly in financial services, to sectors including government, legal, healthcare, retail and logistics.
Already operational profitable
- Anant Bhardwaj Founder & CEO,
- PhD dropout@MIT CSAIL
- Barry Sowerwine, Chief Revenue Officer
San Francisco-based online banking startup is said to be in talks for a funding round that would value the company at more than $5 b