Silver Investing 101
- Silver Investing 101
- Silver Investing Fundas, Timelines, Conspiracy Theories
- Silver Physical Investing
- Silver Mining Companies
Silver Investing 101
- 59% Industrial - Solar Panels, Electronics, Batteries, Photography (declined massively)
- 20% Jewelry
- 15% Coins, Bars - small till 2000 then grown since 2008
- ETFs - demand stayed high rapidly after 2009 - highest 150m oz, recently as high as 166 m oz in 2017
Average Annual Consumption of Silver Coins in USA 1900-29 8 m oz/yr 1927-31 1.65 m oz - Fell sharply on lack of demand - US mint stopped producing 1976-2013 demand shown below ..
How to Invest in Silver BPR
- Silver is far more volatile and tempermental than Gold - so likely better entry points on volatility.
- Manipulation of SLV - Fake - More derivative than Holding
- Buy Bags of Silver Coins
SLV etf aum=$12.6b - likely to go from 22 to 30
Manipulation of SLV - Fake - More derivative than Holding
Silver Investing Fundas, Timelines, Conspiracy Theories
Silver Investing Timelines
Silver Conspiracy Theories
Silver Physical Investing
Bags of Coins
Silver Mining Companies
---- Junior Silver Miners
---- Very Small/OTC Junior Silver Miners
IPOAF OTC Xx
- 2020 M=6.5b $4.2b NI -$300m
- 1-Year Trailing Total Return: 80.4%
About Industrias Penoles SAB de CV Industrias Penoles is a Mexico-based mining company that engages in the exploration, extraction, refining, and sale of non-ferrous metals. It produces refined silver, metallic bismuth, sodium sulfate, gold, lead, and zinc. The company operates through the following business segments: Precious Metals, Base Metals, Metallurgical, and Others.
AUCOY OTC Xx
- 2020 M=$12b $2.2b NI 480m 1-Year Trailing Total Return: 110.0%
About Polymetal International PLC Polymetal International is a Russia-based company engaged in the exploration and mining of gold, silver, and copper. The company's mining projects explore and develop precious metal through four geographical segments: Magadan, Ural, Khabarovsk, and Kazakhstan.
- 2020 M=$13b $2.2b ni $200m 1-Year Trailing Total Return: 127.7%
About Fresnillo PLC Fresnillo is a Mexico-based holding company engaged in the exploration for and mining of non-ferrous metals, including silver, gold, lead, and zinc. The company operates mines in the Mexican states of Zacatecas, Durango, Sonora, and on the border of Chihuahua/Durango. Fresnillo also owns subsidiaries in South and North America.
- 2020 M=$8b $1.4b ni $1m 1-Year Trailing Total Return: 143.1%
About Pan American Silver Pan American Silver is a Canada-based primary silver producer that's engaged in the exploration, development, extraction, processing, refining, and reclamation of mineral properties. The company owns and operates silver mines located in Peru, Mexico, Argentina, and Bolivia, and has several development projects in the U.S., Mexico, Peru, and Argentina.
- 2020 M=$25b $.9b ni $123m 1-Year Trailing Total Return: 117.5%
About Wheaton Precious Metals Wheaton Precious Metals is a Canada-based precious metal streaming company engaged in the sale of gold, silver, palladium, and also cobalt. The company purchases precious metals produced from mines that it does not own or operate.
- 2020 M=$2b $.72b ni -$300m 1-Year Trailing Total Return: 79.5%
About Coeur Mining Coeur Mining engages in the exploration, development, and operation of silver and gold mining properties. The company owns mines throughout North and South America.
- 2020 M=3.2b $0.7b NI -$150m 1-Year Trailing Total Return: -20.5%
About Buenaventura Mining Exchange: New York Stock Exchange Buenaventura Mining is a Peru-based company engaged in the exploration and development of mineral properties. It produces gold, silver, zinc, and other metals. The company also owns an electric power transmission company, a hydroelectric plant, a processing plant, an engineering services consulting company, and has non-controlling interests in other mining companies.
- 2020 M=3.4b $0.66b NI= -91m 1-Year Trailing Total Return: 221.5%
About Hecla Mining Co Exchange: New York Stock Exchange Hecla Mining engages in the exploration, development, and production of silver, gold, lead, and zinc. It produces lead, zinc, and bulk concentrates for custom smelters and brokers, and develops unrefined precipitate and bullion bars containing gold and silver for traders. The company operates throughout North America.
- 2020 M=3b $0.37b NI=-76m 1-Year Trailing Total Return: 46.1%
About First Majestic Silver Exchange: New York Stock Exchange First Majestic Silver is a Canada-based mining company engaged in the exploration, development, and production of mineral properties. The company is focused on mining gold and silver throughout Mexico, including La Entcantada Silver Mine, La Parrilla Silver Mine, San Martin Silver Mine, and other operations.
- 2020 M=1.3b $0.25b NI=250m 1-Year Trailing Total Return: 77.2%
About Fortuna Silver Mines Exchange: New York Stock Exchange Fortuna Silver Mines is a Canada-based company engaged in the exploration, extraction, and processing of precious and base metals. The company's activities are focused in Latin America. Its assets include the Caylloma silver mine in southern Peru, the San Jose silver and gold mine in Mexico, and the Lindero gold project in Argentina.