Time series Analytics and Charting
Dashboard Time series
Time series Dashboards and Evaluation
- dygraphs.com interactive, zoomable charts of time series. It is really excellent for large data sets.
- Rickshaw d3 based interactive time series graphs
- Cubism.js visualizing time series realtime dashboards, pulling data from Graphite, Cube etc
- Simile-widgets.org/timeplot annotating the graph with temporal events
- MetricsGraphics.js D3 based
Morris.js – time-series line graphs with jQuery and Raphael.js TimeChart – powerful and simple to use chart library for creating time based charts
A problem with Crossfilter/Datavore/Data.js/Miso Dataset when they all came out. They are all libraries for managing datasets with fast or convenient filtering. Useful for linking visualizations together through a common data model. It's hard to evaluate when the projects are so new.
- Vega free - https://github.com/trifacta/vega > I think it has the most potential to develop a community around it. Especially as a bridge between Python/R and D3.js through JSON. Think iPython notebooks, R Shiny, etc. The interaction model is something that very few charting libraries have. Also we try to make Polychart.js very easy to get started in, so that creating a simple line or bar chart would take minimal amount of code. Vega is amazing as well for how flexible it is.