USA, India and South Asia
- India Actionables - Security and Jobs!
- US-India-China Realities
- US and Pakistan, Bangladesh
- US Israel and Gulf Strategic post-OPEC+
India Actionables - Security and Jobs!
Proactively Shift Supply Chains from China to India
US Government to Promote American investment in India
India Land Reforms
India Labor Reforms
Labour market reforms are gradually implemented at state levels. On 8-9 May, 2020 three BJP-led states, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh, announced that new manufacturing plants would be exempt from almost all existing labour laws for a period of three years.
India's finance ministry proposed to offer tax exemptions up to 10 years to any companies that establish new factories in labour-intensive areas, such as textiles, food processing, leather and footwear.
Deregulation and Ending remnants of License Raj
China makes Globalists wealthy - the Neo-Liberal MNC-Uber Rich in the West made wealthy
- By outsourcing Western/MNCs are able to cut costs and boost margins dramatically.
- In return they get from China goods at 10c and sell at $1 via network of retail/mall distribution outlets. By focussing on controlling the brand names/IP, it is all sweet profit without having extensive factories to manage.